Aviaroma

flapane

Utente Registrato
6 Giugno 2011
DUS/NAP
Una blockchain non si nega mai a nessuno, oggigiorno, è come il "green economy" e il "big data", ma anche "AI". Il core business, però, non era volare?
Cosa significa "Standart"? Ed EPR? Forse è ERP?
In generale, cosa indica tutto quel diagramma? Da consulente aziendale IT, faccio un po' fatica a capire, ma sicuramente è colpa mia.

Reactions: East End Ave

FLRprt

Utente Registrato
17 Novembre 2009
Escluderei che si tratti di Extended Product Responsibility. Visto che siano (dovremmo, ma con questi qui di AviAROMA ho molti dubbi) essere in campo aeronautico, potrebbe allora trattarsi di Engine Pressure Ratio.
Quanto al significato del diagramma, provo a vedere cosa risponde la sfera di cristallo ...
Tranqui, NON è colpa tua. Ho visto gente ottenere promozioni perchè faceva fogli Excel meravigliosi, anche se non servivano a nulla.

aa/vv??

Utente Registrato
7 Agosto 2008
Up in the air
Pagina Food and Beverage del sito, riporto:

AviAROMA Airways has thought a lot about how to serve an authentic Italian experience on board. We chose sous-vide cooking. Why? Because our menus are always prepared fresh, because we board both the outward and return flights. Made in Italy is Made in Italy, it is not making random pasta. We serve only top-notch, minimally processed foods. The flavor of the food is Italy, in your taste buds, the scent envelops you. We have chefs who prepare the menus, but our advisors, the ones who decide, are the wonderful Italian GRANDMOTHERS.

MalboroLi

Socio AIAC
Utente Registrato
19 Novembre 2009
La pagina dedicata alla flotta e alle destinazioni è fantastica...hanno più macchine loro di LH/AF/BA messi insieme, tra cui A380, anche se: A380 will be in the fleet from the beginning of the 2026 season

Paolo_61

Socio AIAC
Utente Registrato
2 Febbraio 2012

AviAROMA Airways has thought a lot about how to serve an authentic Italian experience on board. We chose sous-vide cooking. Why? Because our menus are always prepared fresh, because we board both the outward and return flights. Made in Italy is Made in Italy, it is not making random pasta. We serve only top-notch, minimally processed foods. The flavor of the food is Italy, in your taste buds, the scent envelops you. We have chefs who prepare the menus, but our advisors, the ones who decide, are the wonderful Italian GRANDMOTHERS.
“We serve” al presente. Bellissima

Giofumagalli

Utente Registrato
19 Febbraio 2017

Mannaggia… il sous-vide affossa le mie speranze che si potesse mangiare la pizza da forno a legna, il che sarebbe stato veramente innovativo. Magari con il 380 ci si potrà pensare.

• Haha
Reactions: FLRprt and BrunoFLR

FLRprt

Utente Registrato
17 Novembre 2009
Ultimo post del PDG dott. prof. ing. on. avv. lup mann enonmiricordoilresto, su LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/army...avio-robert-paltrinieri-ubtff?trk=public_post)
Questo è di fuori come un terrazzo.
Io faccio parte della categoria 2). Sarò un fallito, come dice lui, ma mi capita ancora dopo cinque anni di incontrare ex colleghi e clienti che mi ringraziano, e con cui scambiare ancora opinioni o pareri su operazioni. Ho cercato di fare bene il mio lavoro: quanto detto prima è la mia ricompensa, e non ho voluto fare il consulente perché non volevo più un impegno continuativo.
Mi chiedo se il fallito non sia qualcun altro, visto il tono del post e della mancanza di notizie di un certo progetto.

Or che mi sovviene, come è andato il giro negli Emirati per chiudere i contratti per gli aerei? Nulla sappiamo.

The army of useless keyboard hating idiots

Flavio Robert Paltrinieri

Group CEO presso Aviaroma Airways
Data pubblicazione: 3 set 2024

+ Segui

How arrogant some people can be, hoping that new initiatives fail. As soon as we announced a small step forward for AviAROMA, the insults in private messages started again, along with attempts to rubbish us and all the typical Italian nonsense. I couldn’t care less because I alone know that things are going well, and even though we had to extend the timeline, everything is on track. We will fly, and we will do it well, and at that point, I’ll accept criticism, even harsh criticism, if we deserve it. But what interests me most is the sociological aspect of keyboard haters and understanding it fully. However, since I imagine this could turn into a long and boring movie like Interstellar, I’ll limit myself to a deliberately superficial explanation.

So, these guys, being idiots who spends all day, in the absence of anything intelligent to do, speculating, predicting, and goofing off while hurling insults, slander, and delusional thoughts about someone else’s business... these persons must have serious issues. Let’s examine a few hypotheses:

1) If they’re over 30, they’re probably filled with anger because their life is heading toward complete failure. So their mindset has gone to hell, and the keyboard warrior takes it out on others, reflecting themselves in them and hoping for that famous "misery loves company" scenario. “I’m a failure, so everyone else should be too.” It’s a pack mentality for losers.

If they’re retired or forced into early retirement, the problem is worse. They’re someone who has closed the door on any chance of becoming someone important, something they always wanted. So, they fill themselves with bitterness toward those who might still achieve something, and in the end, they spit insults left and right to vomit the bile inside them over a life that no one will remember.

I’m not talking about young people—they make mistakes, sometimes they’re cocky, but in the end, they have a lifetime to prove their true worth, so they’re forgiven by default. But the two categories of idiots I described earlier are not forgivable, even if, upon close observation, it’s clear why this country is the most argumentative in the world. Everyone sues everyone, people drag each other to court, and condo meetings are battlegrounds.

hyppo

Utente Registrato
26 Gennaio 2012
"...this could turn into a long and boring movie like Interstellar"
anche critico cinematografico di successo.
Firmato, un rancoroso fallito

Reactions: flapane

wingspan

Utente Registrato
6 Aprile 2019
VRN
Io comunque ho il dubbio che si capirebbe poco anche se scrivesse in italiano... 🙄
Questi pensieri scritti così di getto, in apparenza con la tecnica del flusso di coscienza tipo James Joyce, ma in realtà frutto di una scrittura dal cellulare come se stesse parlando a voce, sarebbero comunque poco coerenti tra loro.
Al di là dei leoni da tastiera (guardo che non ha scritto keyboard lions 😅) l'impressione rimane sempre quella di un progetto che non si capisce dove voglia andare a parare, e piuttosto scollegato dalla realtà del mercato.